Cii Radio |Ayesha Ismail|22 November 2017|03 Safar 1439
Cii Projects Notice
22 November 2017
#Unite4Charity (Syria Relief, Cii Projects, Dr Nott Foundation, UOSSM, Muslims in Need, LIA Relief Trust, al Ihsaan Foundation, Mercy Group, Kebire Trust, Global Relief Trust & FREE)
Your Amanah that you trusted upon me alhamdulilah.
Every penny accounted for.
Today I paid the last of the hospital bill for Rohingya patients.
What we spent your money on:
– medicine for rohingya
– medical camps
– hospital beds
– ambulance cross to take refugees to hospital from the camps
– over 6000 blankets, mosquito nets and chatai distributed
– over 4000 food parcels distributed
– thousands of patients assessed and supported
– hundreds of wells pledges
– over 2000 shelters ready to make
– medical clinic set up
– 100 schools in the process of been set
– hot food distribution to thousands
We were able to provide 30 operations and we will also be supporting several medical projects as well as long term projects in’shaa’Allah.
In’shaa’Allah I will concentrating on long term projects, because this is what is needed, assessments and advice by both charities (who know what they are talking about) and the Rohingya refugees.
I will only be organising emergency food and blanket distribution, otherwise donations raised and spent on will be towards the following:
– shelters (I will release the information for this soon, I will guarantee these shelters are the best and no one can compete in the quality and durability of these)
– schools as education is the key to the future of the Rohingya
– equipment and resource building of local hospitals as well supporting a new field hospital
– capacity building and training for existing medical staff
– toilet and shower facilities for men and women
– deep wells tube wells are useless and waste of money
Get in touch if you want to support in’shaa’Allah
Cii Projects & Syria Relief
Report submitted by Atiqur Rahman
For more info call: